Log in

No account? Create an account
01 October 2007 @ 09:14 pm
Indian food identification request  

Does anyone know what the little fried wonton-like things filled with potatoes and peas are called? All I know is that they are Indian and are fried. I also think they start with an "S", but am not sure. Also, does anyone have a good recipe for them?

Current Location: Texas, USA
Philotheaannabellissima on October 2nd, 2007 03:10 am (UTC)
I think you're talking about Samosas?
Snap Dragon Girljfran2258 on October 2nd, 2007 05:28 am (UTC)
Thanks. Yes that sounds right. They are so delicious.
Philotheaannabellissima on October 2nd, 2007 09:13 pm (UTC)
you're welcome :)

I love somosas.
Sing through 'em all Sing through 'em allawesomlytwisted on October 2nd, 2007 07:39 pm (UTC)
Aww you beat me to it.

I've also seen Sambosa and Samoosa in different recipes. Yum!