Log in

No account? Create an account
01 October 2007 @ 09:14 pm
Indian food identification request  

Does anyone know what the little fried wonton-like things filled with potatoes and peas are called? All I know is that they are Indian and are fried. I also think they start with an "S", but am not sure. Also, does anyone have a good recipe for them?

Current Location: Texas, USA
girl who thinks philately is funbkworm9 on October 3rd, 2007 03:17 am (UTC)
I love samosas. I've never made them myself but one day I'd like to (although probably not until I have a kitchen that is larger than the size of a postage stamp). Here are a couple recipes I found that might be helpful to you:

Baked Wonton Wrapper Samosas <---not very traditional but seems simple

Samosa Recipe - Cooks.com